I spent a large chunk of Sunday on the plot. Yay!!
– And I got new gardening gloves! Mine either have bee’s living in them or ends of fingers missing. So new gloves are amazing!!
-I used up some more of my mountain of stones (word of advice… A mountain of stones… Bad idea. Takes agggges to sort out). But that space is now flat!… Or at least flat enough for one of my new ‘mobile’ grow bags. (Mobile if you have super human strength!) Anyway it’s extra grow space that was not there before… Yippee! I have 3 of these grow bags and waited an age for them to arrive. I need to go back with seeds to get things growing! They take lots more soil than I realised
– I fixed and set a new path with those stones! 🙂
– I did some good old weeding! 3 years in the weeding is getting easier.
– I evaluated my dead garlic bulbs… About 1/3 and replaced with two tomato plants (back ups that never made it) from my greenhouse. I get mixed results from outdoor toms… But I would rather have the space busy.
-I sorted out my sweet peas and tied them in. Flowers clipped and home for sharing.
– and I potted up my sole soybean plant… My 2nd cucumber plant… And one of the caped gooseberry plants.
My lovely husband has been taking care of the plot for the last 2 days. So tonight will be my first visit in a few days. I love these visits as everything grows like crazy whilst your not looking!